What paperwork do I need?

Home / FAQ / What paperwork do I need?

What paperwork do I need?


Fill out the online application. We will contact you within 2 business days to discuss your application and inform you of additional documentation that may be needed.

As a general rule we will need:

  • Copy of SSN and Driver’s License/Passport
  • Financial Documents: Last 2 years of tax returns, last three months bank statements and two most recent statements for any stock bonds, IRA, 401K, and annuities.
  • LLC Documents: Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, EIN/Tax ID Document, Certificate of Good Standing and completed W-9.
  • Signed Disclosures that we provide: Closing Disclosure, Background Report Authorization, Borrower’s Rehab Loan Disclosure, Credit Report Authorization and Release, Draw Schedule Disclosure and Loan Fraud Disclosure
  • Purchase or Assignment Contract
  • Completed Repair List (we provide)
Category: Our Loan Process
Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt